B2B Sales Manager
- Experience in the successful connection of new and development of existing B2B clients (production, ferret, distributors / dealers, large wholesale, private label projects).
- Possession of sales techniques. Experience of successful negotiations with top officials of partners.
- Experience in promoting products on the B2B market (independently and / or with the help of a technologist).
- Analytical skills: analysis, forecasting based on economic indicators.
- Providing contractual processes. The basics of legal literacy.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode and tight deadlines, responsiveness.
- Proactive attitude at work, constructive approach
- Connecting / developing clients, increasing sales. Search for opportunities for the development of the territory and the promotion of products.
- Determine the current needs of customers by product.
- Collaboration with a technologist on the development / revision of product options.
- Initiation of development for a new assortment.
- Planning and analysis of sales, creating conditions for the retention and growth of indicators.
- Control of accounts receivable.
- Providing contractual processes, working with contracts and current documentation.
- Work with established reporting.
- Business trips across Russia, participation in specialized exhibitions.
- employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, all social guarantees.
- 5-day work week, 8-hour work day.
- office on st. Gruzinskaya, 5, from the metro station "Gorkovskaya" 5 minutes on foot.
- Salary 50,000 rubles, bonus part: up to 50,000 rubles. based on the results of completing tasks +% for additionally involved volumes.
Marketer, brand manager
- Participation in determining the strategy and marketing development of the company
- Marketing support for the company's assortment portfolio, development of a concept for the development and promotion of categories, assessment of the effectiveness of implemented campaigns
- Initiatives to develop new products and categories based on an analysis of market needs, strategies for their implementation and promotion
- Maintaining the image of brands and the company as a whole
- Analysis of the confectionery, dairy processing industry market, as well as search and analysis of opportunities for the company to enter new markets
- Systematic study of the competitive environment. Search and analysis of advertising activity, pricing, marketing tools of competitors
- Promotion of the company's website, development and effective management of social groups
- Organization of events (exhibitions, conferences)
Requirements, professional skills:
- Experience of successful promotion of the company and its products on the market
- Experience of successful product launch
- Knowledge of mass media and social marketing tools
- Analytical skills: analysis, forecasting based on economic indicators
- A creative approach to work, creativity and the ability to solve diverse problems, a proactive attitude in work
- Ability to multitask and tight deadlines, responsiveness
- salary 70,000 rubles. + performance bonuses
- work in the center of Nizhny Novgorod (metro station "Gorkovskaya", 5 min.)
- Mon-Fri, from 9.00 to 18.00, registration by TK
Process engineer, developer of new types of products
- Searching for new ideas on the filling market
- Development of new recipes, technologies, selection of the necessary equipment
- Reducing the cost of existing products by changing the recipe
- Development and formulation
- Participation in discussions in the formation of tasks for the laboratory, control of timely completion, participation in tastings, analysis and optimization of results
- Development and execution of technological documentation
Work experience as a technologist in production companies of the food industry (confectionery, fat and oil, dairy, fruit and berry) is mandatory
- Higher education (technologist, chemist)
- Skills of production and technological control
- Knowledge of food production technology
- Knowledge of the ingredients market (required)
- Confident PC user
Authorship priority in creating new products
- Interesting, creative work.
- Opportunity to study, exchange experience with partner companies, internships abroad, etc.
- Income structure: salary 70,000 rubles + bonuses from work results (weighting factor is discussed individually with the final candidate)
- Equipped workplace, experimental laboratory at the factory
Sales support technologist
In connection with the expansion of the sales technological support department, a technologist-consultant is urgently required to support the sales of Gummy products
- Experience in sales or sales support of ingredients for food industry enterprises (confectionery and dairy). Experience as a technologist in production will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of equipment and technology for the production of food products (mainly confectionery and dairy).
- Competent speech, the ability to clearly express your thoughts;
- Higher or specialized specialized education (technologist)
- Confident PC user, advanced 1C 8 and MS Office user
- Technological support for the sales of fillers for the confectionery and dairy industry (confectionery, fermented milk products and ice cream), consultations, recommendations, including with a visit to the client's enterprise
- Promotion of new products, attracting new customers.
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences, seminars.
- salary based on interview results
- work in the center of Nizhny Novgorod (metro station "Gorkovskaya" in 5 minutes)
- five days, from 9.00 to 18.00, registration by shopping mall
- training, internships
Send your CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Nizhny Novgorod st. Udmurt 41 "D", tel. 415-57-72
There are currently no vacancies
Nizhny Novgorod region, Bor Steklozavodskoe highway, tel. 8 (83159) 2-27-60
There are currently no vacancies
ZAO "Lyskovsky" Canning Factory requires shop workers, loaders (male and female)
The work is shiftable.
Food Ingredients Factory Gas boiler operator is required.
Contact by phone: (83149) 5-36-04 or (83149) 5-30-20
If you have not found a suitable vacancy, but you think that your experience and ideas can be useful to our company, then we are waiting for your resume in one of the following ways:
- By email email@example.com
- By fax 8 (831) 434-38-98
- Contact the recruiting service by phone 8 (831) 433-81-41
By submitting your resume to CJSC PO Gummi, you confirm the completeness, reliability, accuracy and relevance of the information transmitted, and also give your consent to CJSC PO Gummi (including subsidiaries and dependent companies) to process your personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (including update, change), use, destruction of personal data.
Any personal data contained in the resume will be used by ZAO PO "Gummy" only for the purpose of employment opportunities, in strict accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ.