CJSC PO "Gummi" offers services for the processing of vegetable raw materials such as:
- low-temperature and vacuum drying of fresh vegetables, berries, fruits, herbs;
- production of supercritical CO 2 extracts from plant crops.
- conventional and cryogenic grinding of dried plant materials.
Our modern production includes a full processing cycle from fresh plant raw materials to the final dried product. CJSC PO "Gummi" is a manufacturer of high quality dried raw materials for various branches of the food industry: bakery, meat, dairy, fat and oil, etc.
Technology and quality
The unique bio-saving processing technology allows to prevent heating, aggregation and caramelization of raw materials, preserving its organoleptic properties as much as possible, to achieve a high degree of preservation and concentration of biologically active substances.
In order to continuously monitor and guarantee the compliance of products with all regulatory and technical requirements, a quality management system has been introduced at RFI in accordance with international standards.
- 100% natural (no dyes, flavors, preservatives and other foreign substances; no GMO raw materials);
- A wide range of products and the ability to work for a specific client;
- Stable product quality, the product is controlled at all stages of the technological process, from the receipt of raw materials to the control of each batch of the finished product;
- Individual approach to each client: development for a specific manufacturer and production (particle size, fraction, product moisture may vary);
- Fast recovery of dried products and maximum preservation of taste;
- Possibility of processing sweet raw materials: dried apricots, prunes, raisins, etc.
The range of manufactured products is subdivided:
By end product type:
- Dried product (chips, straws, shavings, plates, etc., whole berries);
- Crushed product (Various options for fractions are possible: 0.4-3 mm, 3-5 mm, 5-10 mm, etc.);
- Powder (powder 10-400 microns, fine cryopowder 1-100 microns).
By types of plant materials:
- berries (chokeberry, hawthorn, lingonberry, viburnum, red mountain ash, cranberry, bird cherry, blueberry, etc.);
- mushrooms (white mushroom, oyster mushroom, champignons, etc.);
- vegetables (zucchini, cabbage, red pepper, pumpkin, etc.);
- fruits (apricot, orange, grapefruit, pear, lemon, apple, etc.);
- greens (parsley, celery, dill, etc.);
- root vegetables (carrots, beets, Jerusalem artichoke, horseradish, chicory, etc.).